Haag-Streit BX900 Slit Lamp
From the conveniently mounted shutter release to the flexible mirror housing, this slit lamp makes it easy to maintain focus, access the patient, and capture incredible images.
- The conveniently mounted shutter release is located close to the operator's hand, so it is easily used while maintaining focus through the slit lamp joystick.
- Gives easy access to the patient because it is mounted above the microscope, which helps when photographing with hand-held diagnostic lenses.
- The built-in retracting mirror directs 100% of the light to the camera for photography, as opposed to directing light to the oculars during normal examinations.
- Slit and background illumination controlled through a release mechanism beside the slit lamp joystick enables professional level digital SLR cameras to fit.
Capture better images with the BX 900.
- Magnification = 6.3X, 10x, 16x, 25x, 40x
- Filters = Blue, Red-Free, Grey, Heat Absorption
- LED = YES
- Image Capable = YES